*contains affliliate links*It's been months since I've linked up much less actually wrote a Literary Junkies post! So here's my quick blurb as I try to turn my focus to carboxylic acid derivatives for the rest of the evening.
Here are this month's questions:
1. What are you currently reading? Tell us about it!
I'm currently reading Where We Belong by Emily Giffen. It's cute and an easy read for my off moments that I do manage to have. It's about a women and her daughter that she gave up for adoption. It's pretty sweet and honest so far.
2. Do you judge a book by its cover? What cover elements make you not want to pick up a book?
I'm really bad about judging a book by it's cover. Something about the cohesiveness and engagement or the title and cover must make the book unpassable for me to pick it up.
3. Do you participate in any other bookish link-ups? Tell us about them so we can join next time!
No, I don't hardly even have time to read. I used to do all sorts of link ups, even my own but my accountability on my blog has been terrible!
4. Have you ever watched a movie that was better than its book version? Explain yourself!
I thought the Harry Potter movie were really good. The first few movies were better than the books but they all were pretty good at bringing it to life. But the books were really amazing…
5. Summer is here! Do you read more often during any particular season?
No, usually in the summer I do read more but not now. Doing too much studying and when I am at the pool I'm keeping my two littles busy.
6. What is the worst book you've read this year? Why?
Really, haven't read any books! boo!!!