- What is your favorite healthy and filling breakfast?
If I have time I love to make scrambled egg whites with roasted red bell pepper, avocado, and feta cheese on a tortilla. Yum!
- What keeps you motivated?
Being able to wear my clothes. I love trying on something in my closet and fitting into it even better than the last time I wore it!
- What's your favorite way to change up your routine?
Add a new workout. Lately it's been swimming. I love the challenge of something new to conquer.
- What's your go-to "get back on track" tip?
Sign up for something. Whether it's a 5k or what. But it makes me focus.
- What is your favorite distance to race?
Half Marathon. It's something I definitely have to train for my I don't feeling like I spend ending hours on the pavement.
- Name one thing on your fitness bucket list.
There's so many! One for sure, is to qualify and run the Boston Marathon
- Best reason for living a healthy lifestyle.
Seeing my kids want to join me. My almost 4 year old son is currently trying to swim all the way across the pool and is determined to take of the training wheels so he can do a triathlon next year! I love seeing his passion and determination.
- Favorite workout at the gym or home?(pushup, crunches,etc)
That's a tough one. But I love triangle pose in yoga. There's so many modifications you can do with it and it works and stretches so many parts of your body that it's a multi purpose pose.
- Show us your shoes! Take a picture of your fitness shoe pile!