I had a great time yesterday at my AFAA workshop! I'm super nervous but super excited about starting my classes. I'm anxiously looking through my workout binder and scanning playlists to jam to. Nerves and excitement, definitely defines me right now.
I'm working on making a even more healthy and yet tasty AND kid friendly meal plan that incorporates leftover materials from last week. So here's my sad attempt at putting ALL those needs together...lol
- SUNDAY: Steaks...yeah, my hubs makes the best steaks!
- MONDAY: Meatloaf and roasted rosemary taters (I totally need to get you my roasted rosemary tater recipe, the dudes LOVE it!)
- TUESDAY: Cheese stuffed meatballs with zucchini w/ tomatoes with cheese
- WEDNESDAY: Chicken, cheese, broccoli stuffed braided bread...yeah, not sure how this is going to turn out
- THURSDAY: BLT chopped salad with corn, avocados, and feta
- FRIDAY: Papa Murphy's!